Training and equipping leaders and clergy in abortion healing
In collaboration with Dr. Martha Shuping, President of the Ashford Institute and Lisa Rowe, CEO of Support After Abortion, we are developing a new healing Certificate Program. The program is designed to explore, assess and understand the risk factors related to abortion.
The curriculum modules address “risk factors” for making or having been impacted by an abortion with learning tracks such as:
- Maternal-fetal attachment – body to the baby during pregnancy
- Pressured or coerced abortion (reproductive coercion)
- Intimate partner violence during pregnancy
- Human trafficking and abortion (sex and labor)
- Prior sexual abuse and abortion
- Maternal or fetal health issues as reason for abortion
- Repeat abortions
Stay connected – You are not alone.
The program is being written and designed for professionals seeking Continuing Education Credits (CEUs).
If you are interested in learning more and want to stay current on upcoming CEU classes, write us at Join The Certificate Program.