In this 3 hour training you will gain comfort and competence in providing a safe place for men, women and families impacted by reproductive loss. With a combined total of 2 million abortion and miscarriage losses happening each year in the United States, it is vital that service providers are equipped and empowered to serve those that are impacted by abortion, miscarriage, stillbirth and adoption. This training will help model a path for reproductive loss grief that has never been modeled before.
You will learn:
- How to respond to those hurting after abortion, miscarriage, stillbirth and adoption.
- The healing resources available to help men, women and families heal from the pain of their pregnancy loss.
- Appropriate language to apply throughout your organization.
- Dr. Kenneth Doka’s Disenfranchised Grief Theory.
- Dr. William Worden’s Tasks of Grieving Model.
Who would benefit from this training:
- Social Workers
- Case Managers
- Pregnancy Centers