Resume & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgExecutive Assistant Job Description
|Job Title: ||Executive Assistant|
|Reporting Relationships: ||The Executive Assistant reports to the CEO.|
|Company Summary:||Support After Abortion (SAA) is a fast-paced, quickly growing, national 501(c)(3) ministry. SAA exists to see the world restored from the impact of abortion by building and strengthening abortion healing worldwide. This organization has united the healing programs that are available under one network to individualize the care that a person impacted by abortion receives. Together, they plan to help those struggling after abortion find the hope and healing they deserve.|
|Core Values:||HOPE – Healing, Ownership, Purpose and Excellence|
|Employment Status: || Full Time – Exempt|
|Job Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, and Requirements|
|Job Summary||Support After Abortion seeks an Executive Assistant (EA) to support the organization’s CEO with critical day-to-day tasks and responsibilities. The EA is self-sufficient and a critical problem solver with attention to detail. This is a full-time role that requires an extremely flexible schedule and availability. EA must be committed to SAA’s mission and must be inspired to do the best work of her or his life. This position offers the potential for growth and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, growing and highly productive team.|
|Essential Duties And Responsibilities|
- Manage CEO’s daily schedule, appointments, and calendar—keeping it up to date at all times and ensuring that the CEO is well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate CEO’s travel
- Serve as a point of contact for internal and external communication on behalf of the CEO, including phone, email, text, etc.
- Act as a support liaison for speaking and media opportunities and events
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks (e.g. processing mail and paperwork, preparing documents and reports for review, preparing information for meetings, composing detailed meeting notes)
- Manage CEO’s credit card, tracking receipts and working with the finance team to track and record spending
- Assist in managing key relationships by assisting with communication, sending gifts or notes, and noting significant dates or events
- Travel: up to 30% monthly with CEO
|Education And/or Experience|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, keen attention to detail, excellent ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and work independently
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills; Superb communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent travel management skills
- Extremely trustworthy and discreet with confidential materials
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization and with top executives and high-profile talent
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and is active in a local church.
- Exhibit a strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity.
- Agreement with Support After Abortions’ Statement of Faith and Principle.